Sunday, January 15, 2012

backwards

     I am officially a home owner as of January 13th! It feels amazing to have been able to achieve this step at the age of nineteen. On going check list for the past 2 years of my life:

  • Find the boy
  • Graduate from high school
  • Go to college
  • Have a baby
  • Buy a house
  • ......Marriage? 
      Anyone see a trend here? BACKWARDS. My life goals have been reversed ever since I became pregnant. If you told me a year ago that I would be owning a house at 19, I would have laughed in your face. I am extremely proud of myself for coming this far. I can't wait to see what another year brings me.


Elizabeth and my Bestfriend's baby boy, Christian. They are playing in our new house ripping up a paper towel together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment